Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Trichomoniasis In Men Is Derment

Pawlicki health and nominations

- I must admit frankly that I am probably the happiest of all because of the cancellation rate of elimination. I really wanted this to be able to show up in the competition, this will be my first opportunity to start abroad. I thought all the plans foiled an injury, but fortunately did not lose this opportunity. Though of course I'd rather be at the start and fight for promotion to the track - said młodzieżowiec Leszno Union on its official website.

- If all goes according to plan, then at the end of the week I no longer have to wear a dressing. I am under the care of a physician, I have a daily rehabilitation. I intend to as soon as possible to get back on track, much pulls me into this. But certainly I'll do it at the right time, when health is everything is in order. By the way like to thank all the fans for the warm words - ended Pawlicki.

0 comments:

Post a Comment